Saturday, October 28, 2017

RootsTech2018 Contest: Win A 4-Day Pass to RootsTech ($279 value)

RootsTech2018 is coming up soon--February 28-March 3, 2018 in Salt Lake City.  I'll be there as both a speaker and an Ambassador.  This is my third RootsTech, and it just doesn't get old--as the largest genealogy conference in the world, there's something for everyone.  As an Ambassador, I am able to give away a free 4-day RootsTech pass to a lucky reader, which has a $279 value!  (If you already registered and you win, you can get a refund.)

So, what's included for the lucky winner?
You're on your own for transportation, hotels, and other expenses as well as for any add-on items (like the syllabus and paid workshops).

How do you enter?  You have the opportunity to get up to four entries in my contest (and must email me to officially enter--details below).  Follow me via one or more of the following:
  1. Register to get email notifications of new blog posts by entering your email below, clicking subscribe, and then confirming your email via an automated email you will receive.  (This will earn you two entries.)


  2. Follow me on Twitter at @larasgenealogy. (This will earn you one entry.)
  3. Follow me on GooglePlus. (This will earn you one entry.)
If you already follow me via one or more of these methods, that's fine--just mention that in your email.

When you're ready to enter, send an email to RootsTechWithLara@gmail.com and tell me which of the ways you qualify to enter.  If it's via Twitter, mention your Twitter handle.

I must receive your email by November 12, 2017 at 3PM Eastern Time.  The winner will be chosen at random from all entries received.  Once the winner is chosen, (s)he will have 48 hours to accept the award or someone else will be chosen.

Good luck--and see you at RootsTech!

(Note:  As an Ambassador, I get a free pass for myself as well, plus some other perks.  But I'd be at RootsTech regardless!)

No comments:

Post a Comment