Saturday, October 15, 2016

RootsTech Free Admission Contest

I'm thrilled to be both a speaker at and an ambassador to RootsTech this year.  If you haven't ever been to RootsTech, you're missing out.  It is the largest genealogy conference in the world, with over 200 sessions, the most enormous exhibit hall I've ever seen at a conference of any type, and tens of thousands of attendees--last year they had over 28,000 people!  I'll be speaking on Thursday (date subject to change), so drop by and say hi!

(You can see what I wrote about when attending RootsTech 2016 here.)

So, how do you get to RootsTech--potentially with free admission?

You can register for the conference here.  You can also enter my contest to get free admission (which would be refunded if you already registered to take advantage of early registration discounts). 

To enter, send an email to RootsTechWithLara@gmail.com by 11:59PM EST on November 20, 2016 with the subject "RootsTech Entry."  The winner will be chosen at random.  I will contact the winner via email with details about how to register for the conference for free (or to get a refund if already registered).

The winner will receive a free three-day pass to RootsTech 2017 which includes:
  • Over 200 classes
  • Keynote speeches
  • General sessions
  • Getting started classes
  • Expo hall
  • Evening events
Good luck!  And if you just found my blog because of this contest, please feel free to read old posts and to follow me on Feedly (or your blog reader or choice) or on twitter at @larasgenealogy.

(Note that as an ambassador & as a speaker, I get free registration from RootsTech as well.)

Want to get future blog posts emailed to you automatically?
Enter your email address:

No comments:

Post a Comment